bloem

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cheese and soap from Switzerland


Today was again a lovely day: Sonja 's Seifenkiste and I had a trade again. Soaps and Swiss mountain cheese for soaps :)

Well these lovely soaps are made by Sonja and they look and smell heavenly. I feel so lucky with these beautiful presents. If you want to know why the cheese is not on the photo... you can try to guess.... and it is not the fridge !Thank you so much, dearest Sonja, for our trade and the melt in the middle is incredible.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! And very yummy! I def. have to do a soap-swap with you!

Gioia Made Soap said...

Hi Janice... these soaps aren't mine but I got them from my soap friend Sonja!
Anyway.. we can swap all toghetter :)

Anita said...

Always sunny and yummy on your blog!!!Greetings Anita

Alisa Noble said...

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting my blog.
No worries about the mix up. I read so many myself, I know it's easy to do.
:)